1. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?
You will receive your order within 14 business days of it being dispatched Australia wide.
2. WHAT IS THE DELIVERY TIME FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
We ship worldwide via Australia Post. Shipping takes up to 30 business days depending on your location.
3. ARE MELBOURNESBETTER SIZES STANDARD? WHAT IF MY BODY TYPE IS IN BETWEEN SIZES?
View Melbourne’sBetter sizing chats to make sure of accurate fit
4. CAN I CANCEL OR MAKE CHANGES TO MY ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
No. Once your order has been placed no amendments nor cancellations can be made, including to billing and shipping details. We are unable to combine orders.
5. CAN I RETURN MY ITEM?
If you purchased your item online through www. MelbournesBetter3c.com, it is able to be returned, providing it adheres to our Returns Conditions listed below. Items must be returned to:
42 CHARLES STREET
PRAHRAN, VICTORIA 3181
- Goods may only be returned with a valid Returns Authority Number (RA#). Melbourne’sBetter will not accept goods without a valid RA#.
- To obtain an RA# you must email customercare@ MelbournesBetter.com
Note: Items received by Third Chapter without an RA# will be returned to the customer and Postage Costs in this situation will be at the expense of the customer.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of your estimated delivery date. For international customers, we offer a 30 day return period.
- We are happy to offer an exchange or credit note on all full price items. Credit notes do not expire.
- Items in the ‘SALE’ section are not able to be returned.
- Items purchased during promotional sale periods will NOT be eligible for a return.
- Returns must be received in original condition – unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached.
- We are unable to credit original shipping costs unless the item was faulty or there was a dispatch error by Third Chapter.
- Returns are processed within 14 business days of receiving your item/s.
- If you purchased your item in the Third Chapter Boutique, please refer to our Returns Policy for details.
8. DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR POSTAGE IF I RETURN MY ITEM?
Yes, you will have to cover the postage cost to return any garments to us. Exceptions will be granted if Melbourne’sBetter is at fault, for example for any faulty garments or dispatch errors. This will need to be negotiated through our Customer Care staff
9. WHAT IS A PRE-ORDER
A Pre Order is the term used when an item is currently out of stock, but will arrive back in stock within a certain timeframe. The estimated date of delivery will be displayed under the description of a pre-order product. However the time frame will differ depending on popularity of the item.
10. HOW DO I CONTACT MELBOURNESBETTER?
You can contact us with all online enquires email.
info@ Melbourne’sBetter.com for all general enquiries and
customercare@ Melbourne’sBetter.com for all orders and returns